People often overlook estate planning by not updating their planning documents or thinking they don’t have enough money to worry about estate planning. These are common misconceptions. Everyone should ensure their estate planning is up to date. When you pass on you want to ensure you help your family transition. We work with estate attorneys and tax professionals to ensure your estate planning is properly planned for and executed. Our goal is to help you preserve, protect, grow and transition your wealth.
Frequent questions you may have include:
- Is my will valid?
- Am I required to file an estate tax return?
- What is included in my estate?
- What are ways I can deduct from my estate?
- What about my family business?
- What happens if I sell property that I inherited?
- What is the estate tax?
- How can I make charitable donations to reduce my estate?
These are all important questions that we can help you find the answers to through our network of professional attorneys, lawyers and planners.
Jacksonville Financial Planner and LPL Financial do not provide legal advice or tax services. Please consult your legal or tax advisor regarding your specific situation.