Financial Planning Questions
At Jacksonville Financial Planner, your goals are our goals. We want to simplify the complicated and ensure your strategy is clear. We want to make sure you stay on course. At Jacksonville Financial Planner you only work with experienced CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professionals. We offer hourly consulting as well as advisory services. We are locally owned and support small business owners. We meet with our clients at convenient times for them. We know how hard you work for your money and that’s why we promise to work hard for you!
Common questions you may have?
- How do I maximize my social security?
- Is it better to invest or pay off my mortgage?
- What are my options when I retire?
- How much is my annuity costing me?
- How much are my mutual funds costing me?
- How do I plan for my children’s education?
- What’s my business succession strategy?
- Is my life insurance properly structured and do I have adequate coverage?
- What is a ROTH conversion and will it work for me?
Jacksonville Financial Planner and LPL Financial do not provide legal advice or tax services. Please consult your legal or tax advisor regarding your specific situation.